Mr Craig Gorman is one of Melbourne’s most experienced Speech Pathologists with over 25 years spent across all fields of the profession.
• Craig is the proud father of three children, James, Laura and Christian and feels that family and their associated experiences are the most precious experience of all.
• Craig established the Melbourne Speech Clinics, a network of 8 private practices across metropolitan Melbourne.This wide ranging practice provides professional Speech Pathology services at their clinics across Melbourne and to schools, kindergartens and specialist services to Aged Care facilities on a contractual basis.
• Craig was the Senior Speech Pathologist at the Preston and Northcote Community Hospital and then the Northern Hospital for over 12 years.
• He has also established the Speech Pathology departments and services at Epworth Hospital, Olympia and Ivanhoe Manor Rehabilitation Hospitals, Knox Private Hospital, Donvale and Mitcham Private Hospitals.
• Craig Gorman, as the principal Speech Pathologist of the practice is supported by a number of associated Speech Pathologists that specialise in paediatric speech and language disorders, adult communication disorders and swallowing
• All of our Speech Pathologists are committed and passionate about providing quality services to their clients, so as to meet their goals and achieve success.
• We are proud to be in a privileged position so as to make such a positive impact, not only in the life of our client but also the families of those we serve.
• All Speech Pathologists are registered with Speech Pathology Australia and partake in professional development activity and research within the practice.
• All Speech Pathologists have a current Working with Children Certificate and National Police Check Certificate, issued by Victoria Police, which is available for you to view upon request. …..At Melbourne Speech Clinics we lead by example.